Friday 14 March 2014

News from Room 23

S.D
Fencibles games start 5th April and the training for the Reps are Sundays

H.M
Next Tuesday H.M is starting training for netball!

J.J
Next week J.J starts rugby training! He hopes he will find out what team he is in!

E.K
Next year E.K is getting her first Communion training

E.M
In 3 weeks E.M's mum is taking her to the Kindy to read books to the children

O.E
Mrs Kitshoff had her first day relieving at BDS in Room 23 yesterday

M.R
On Sunday MR is going to BMX training.

L.G
Yesterday afterschool L.G met his mum's cousin from Scotland.

T.T
He has got his last cricket game today!

30 comments:

  1. From scotland? wow! L.G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was your trials shay on saturday.Z.D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get into the rep team Shay. L.G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How was your cricket game Tane was it good? .z.d.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you win your cricket game Tane? L.G.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you win T.T

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope she was nice L.G. M.R

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you liked it M.R . M.R

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mrs Kitsoff was really nice I hope we have her again. M.R

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you have a great time E.S. M.R

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you have fun SD. TT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. good luck H.M. M.R

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wonder what team JJ is in. SD

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think JJ going to have fun. SD

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is a cool class to be in A.C

    ReplyDelete
  16. room 23 is a nice class to be in rember to lisen J.B

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE this class A.C

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have had a great time doing all of our art with you mrs vels thank you for every thing J.B

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow I love SD's one. ZD rm. 13

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your weaving is amazing! CN Rm 17.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Rugby is awesome J.J.,!!! LG

    ReplyDelete
  22. I got into the reps to!!! LG

    ReplyDelete
  23. Go well in training HM! LG

    ReplyDelete
  24. School. Is cool

    ReplyDelete
  25. school is awesome C.H

    ReplyDelete
  26. miss kitstoff is awesome so is mrs fels

    ReplyDelete
  27. H.M I hope you are enjoying netball E.S

    ReplyDelete
  28. GO Shay!!! LG

    ReplyDelete
  29. hope you had fun reading to the kindy kids EM. HM

    ReplyDelete